Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Farm to Lake

1.  Lola and I started out at Sport Hill Farm where we planted a pizza garden!  We planted a tomato, oregano, basil and chives.  It will be fun to see if we can get them to grow and not be eaten by all the wildlife in our area!

2.  From the farm we went to the lake in Trumbull.  One of the girls in the Mom's EMT group invited everyone over for swimming at her parents' house.  It was freezing, but the kids still had fun.  We ate pizza and then I brought cupcakes to celebrate Lola's birthday.  I have so many still leftover from her party!

3.  Tomorrow will be a busy day with a playground playdate at Cranbury Park in Norwalk then we're meeting a friend at the Bartlett Arboretum in Stamford and then having lunch.  I did walk on the treadmill today and need to make sure I can squeeze it in tomorrow, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!