Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Presents

1.  Lola has had a ball playing with all her new presents.  I'll have to say that I've enjoyed them, too.  Either I get to play them with her or she is playing quietly by herself.  We really have to start going through all our old toys and blessing others with them!  Flylady taught me that!

2.  We went to The Little Gym and then to LA Fitness and then had swim class this afternoon.  This was the last swim class for the session.  Show week is next week for TLG.  I also went to Trader Joe's and The Fresh Market.  Dinner was spaghetti and meatballs.  Rich asked me what the meatballs were made of-they were the turkey ones from TJ's.  I think that means he didn't like them very much!

3.  I typed poems for Grace's class to publish in a book tonight.  It was fun reading what 7 year olds write about!  Rich and I watched two episodes of Pawn Stars.  Love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!