Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Party Day!

1.  Lola's party finally got here!  She has been waiting so long and really had a great day.  I spent all weekend getting ready for today and am pooped, but satisfied that it was a good time.  We had 45 people in our house!  It was a stressful weekend and next year I'll think long and hard about having the party here vs. somewhere else!

2.  We have mounds of new presents.  I'm going to have the girls help me go through old toys to donate to charity.  This will be a good rainy/hot day project this summer.  I donate things to the Vietnam Veterans Association because they take most anything and pick it all up!

3.  I'm looking forward to starting a new week and to getting back into a routine.  Grace is better and will go to school tomorrow.  Actually, the way it's looking on my calendar, we won't be getting back to the gym at all this week!  I'm going to have to make a point to at least get on my treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!