Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Scrabble Night

1.  Just finished a rip-roaring game of Scrabble with Rich.  OK, it wasn't that exciting, but I did win, as usual!  There was nothing on TV and we thought we'd get some use out of the deluxe board he gave me for Christmas.  Too bad Lola is still awake and keeps calling me!  She fell asleep in the car today and slept for at least an hour. 

2.  I finally got back to yoga today.  Lola had fun at the kid's club and made some friends.  I unloaded the laundry from the camper and worked around the house.  We picked up Grace and went home for a bit before Super Kids.  We dropped her off then went to the Pepperidge Farm store for Goldfish for her party.  What other kinds of snacks should I serve for a mermaid party?!  Then we went to CVS and I used some coupons and scanned my card at the kiosk for some extra savings.  Oh, I love a bargain!

3.  The other day they were sampling the turkey meatballs in marinara sauce on ciabatta rolls at Trader Joe's in Fairfield.  I was so hungry that the serving was so large it was a mini lunch for me.  I bought all the fixings and made it tonight with corn on the cob and cole slaw.  Of course, the kids wouldn't touch any of that.  I thought it was all pretty good, but not as good as at TJ's!  The corn was deliciously sweet.  Summer must be here!  (Can you believe I have kids that don't like corn on the cob?!  Grace likes it raw and I forgot and cooked all the pieces.  Argh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!