Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lola's Last Day of School

1.  It's so annoying that preschools let out so darn early!  I'm now on early summer vacation planning mode.  I'm considering going strawberry picking tomorrow.  I was hoping to also go to Playtime Village, but have found out that they're now closed.  A friend said that they couldn't afford to pay the rising rent.  Too bad, we never made it there. 

2.  I'm busy thinking about Lola's party.  Really I'm envisioning just a play date in our yard with a cake and some snacks.  Nothing fancy, but good, old-fashioned fun with friends.  Now, let's just hope the weather report of thunder storms doesn't come to fruition!  The skies sure opened up today!  I've decided to take her to Chuck E. Cheese's on her actual birthday.  I'm hosting a play date there, but not having another party.

3.  Today I went for a massage.  Amazingly, I didn't have many knots!  Now, I really must get my house in order, the party planned and myself back to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!