Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Begins!

1.  Memorial Day weekend always kicks off the summer for us.  Our tradition is to head to Keuka Lake to spend time with family and to camp at the state park.  This year was no exception.  We headed up Friday around 4 and got in around 10.  We had three relatively good nights of sleep and spent the days at the cottage with family.  Today we had a very long drive back through construction traffic and didn't get home til about 8.  The girls are finally tucked away for the night and I'm hitting the tub.

2.  Grace started a different dose of her medicine on Saturday and it was amazingly effective!  We had a really calm weekend.  She sees her Dr again this week and then Rich will come with us next week.  I'm feeling really good about her!

3.  Lola's birthday party is next Sunday.  Eek!  I'm hoping my cleaning ladies can come on Friday to help me get ready.  I'll be unpacking, doing laundry and cleaning out the camper and truck all while trying to get the party preparations done.  Here's hoping for another amazing weather weekend!  Oh, I am taking a little break out tomorrow for a massage!  Tomorrow is Lola's last day of school.  I can't believe it!  Grace still has three more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!