Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Carpel Tunnel?

1.  My right wrist hurts.  I know it's from too much keyboard time.  I had started turning off my computer by day, but eased back into having it on all day so I can keep in touch with the rest of the world.  I love Facebook, I love online shopping and blog reading and writing and email and on and on.  How do you limit your online time?

2.  Last night I made a recipe from the CSA we belonged to over the winter.  It was a summer sauce of Carolina tomatoes and squashes.  It was quite tasty over a brown rice pasta.  Rich turned his nose up, but then said it was good.  The girls wouldn't touch it.  Tonight I turned it into a soup using up the rice from Chinese food from Easter Sunday and also added one link of a frozen Italian sausage.  I thought it was good, but Rich really didn't like it.  He heated up frozen pizza and then had Lucky Charms for dessert.  What am I doing wrong?!

3.  Lola was up at 3:30 am and called me several times.  I put her in the guest room again with the tv on.  She called me several more times and then I finally got in bed with her and turned off the tv.  She slept til 10, which meant she was very late for school, I missed my massage, which cost me money, and I didn't have my trainer come because I was too tired.  I took a nap after I dropped her off.  I wasn't able to sleep really well knowing I had tons to do and had to pick her up.  But, I did get a rest and was able to play soccer, make pudding and get through the bedtime routine-and watch American Idol-and write my blog.  Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!