Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Group reading

1.  I had a reading done after my mom passed and it was really amazing.  I was hoping to hear from her tonight during a group reading.  She did come through gently, but my grandmother came through loud and clear.  It was wonderful!  I never believed in this sort of thing until my grandparents died and I began getting signs.  I now watch for them and am convinced that there is a life beyond life on earth.  It's very comforting.

2.  I went to an aerobics class today and heard the teacher talking to another student.  The student asked where she goes for vacation and she said "Keuka."  Well, I had to get in on that conversation!  It was fun to find someone here that knows and loves where I grew up!  The class was a killer.  I had to modify the abs portion after having done the pilates class yesterday.  I swear my sternum and ribs were hurting along with my muscles!

3.  We had a BOGO coupon for Friendly's and went for the salads.  They were actually very good.  I purposely didn't order dessert because I knew I'd be the clean up team.  Sure enough, I got some of everyone's leftovers.  I did write it in my log!  I'll start afresh tomorrow.  Tomorrow is a busy day starting early with soccer.  Gotta hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!