Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun Friday

1.  Lola was up at 1 am telling me she was cold.  I put a warmer top on her and she slept through the night.   I heard Grace at 5:45 and went into her bathroom to find her doing a science experiment with two bottles and water.  Oy!  I'm hoping for a good night!  We need to get up early tomorrow to get Lola to her first ever soccer practice.  She's very excited!  She's been putting on her shinguards and soccer socks everyday and "practicing."

2.  Today Lola and I went to our mom's meeting.  The meetings have morphed into a two hour babysitting session for the kids while the moms talk and eat breakfast.  I had an enjoyable time talking to a friend the entire time and then we took the kids to Frank Pepe's for lunch.  Yum!  Lola and I then went to Pier One and then Swoozie's.  The latter is having a going out of business sale.  I found some mermaid Valentine's that I can make into invitations for Lola's mermaid birthday party!  And, they were half price!  We then went to Trader Joe's for some groceries.

3.  Grace had a playdate with her best friend.  He happens to be a boy and she really seems obsessed with him.  She only wants to play with him at school.  The funny part is they are complete opposites-she's the overbearing bossy one and he goes along for the ride.  It works!  They had a good time.  We then went to Southport Brewing Company for dinner because there was a BOGO coupon in that coupon advantage book that comes in the mail.  That coupon saved us $18!  Then we stopped at Garelick & Herb for dessert to take home.  Rich ran in and then out without anything.  He didn't want to buy a whole cake.  Well, thank goodness for that!  Then we stopped at Balducci's and got some cannolis.  They are among my favorite desserts!  I got the kids down pretty early tonight and Rich and I watched Hancock.  I didn't think I'd like it, but actually did.  Now it's time to get some sleep so we can get up and kick some butt tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!