Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Amazing Meditation

1. I went to my meditation class tonight and feel really relaxed and refreshed and awakened.  We did a guided meditation where we meditated and received a gift for someone else.  It was so powerful.  I was actually able to give a wonderful gift and received one, too.

2. I fell off the wagon after opening my own personal Pandora's Box.  We had an Easter bag stuffing project over the weekend where we used a lot of the candy that I had collected after Halloween.  After eating way too much back then I sealed the boxes and have completely ignored them.  Yesterday I opened a box and keep sneaking my way to my trunk to get more and more pieces of candy.  So, Maria, I caved.  Next time I'll call you to talk me off the cliff!

2. I've got a kid still up.  Last night it was Lola up til 11:30.  Tonight it's after 10:30 and Grace is still awake after 4 mg of Melatonin.  I'm praying she sleeps tonight.  I haven't spoken about this yet, but she's on some heavy duty meds that cause severe insomnia.  Again, prayers for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!