Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Any Followers?

1.  I set up a tracker of how many people look at my site and see that people are actually reading this stuff!  So, why haven't you signed on to follow me or left me a comment?  Just wondering.

2.  I had another bad night last night.  Grace couldn't get to sleep and then was "starving."  I fed her an English muffin around 11:15, read her a book, and then she finally slept.  Dragging her out of bed this morning was fun!  Lola went right to sleep and then was up around 3 something.  She called me then and then about 2 or 3 more times til I put her in the bed with me.  I got up with Grace and got her off to school and then got back in bed with Lola to then be awakened by the FedEx guy.  No rest for the weary!

3.  The weather has been perfectly delightful the last two days.  I've gotten the kids out on their scooters and they're having a ball!  After school I picked Grace up, took her home and then took them out scootering.  Then we hopped in the car with the scooters and headed to Grace's social skills class.  Lola scootered almost the entire time Grace was in class.  Ugh-now she's calling me!  Let's hope for a better night!  (The problem was a tummy ache because "I ate too much food."  She gobbled two slices of pizza and just may have a tummy ache!  I gave her a Rolaids.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!