Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nevermore!

1.  Lola didn't wake up til 10 again today!  School is still called off due to the power outage.  As of tonight, though, the power has been restored and she will go to school on Thursday!  Today my trainer came over even though Lola was home.  I thought Lola would hang out watching tv.  Oh no.  She had to be right down there with us.  She actually did pretty well.  I've hired a trainer to work with me until the cruise.  I really wish I had her everyday since it's been a real struggle to eat right and exercise. 

2.  While the trainer was here I was telling her about the really cool meditation and about Anna, the woman that does the sessions.  It was all getting a little "out there".  I had told Meredith about my treadmill acting funny and speeding up even though it was on manual.  It did it again when she was with me.  She thought it was very odd!  Then we heard a raven that sounded like it was in the basement with us.  We looked up to see the raven at the basement window.  That was really weird to see a raven looking in at us!  It walked away and then it came back and pecked on the window!  It was like it was trying to tell us something.  Do do do do  (supposed to sound like the Twilight Zone music!)

3  A bunch of us from Moms in Weston went to Bobby Q's tonight for the kids night and magician.  Frankly, I'm never impressed by that place, but Rich likes it.  The kids had fun.  Getting home late was tough.  Grace had homework and getting them both to bed was a trick, as usual.  Of course, the first thing I hear when we walk in from dinner is, "I'm hungry!"  These kids are driving me absolutely nuts with their eating.  It was so refreshing to see a friend's kids eating heartily at dinner.  I'm sure they were full and went right to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!