Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Fat Saturday

1. Rich and I just returned from the Morton's Steakhouse in Stamford.  Servers hate people like me!  I order tap water, salad and a veggie.  We did split a dessert and had some coffeee.  Rich, of course, had filet mignon and all the trimmings.  Lunch was at Orem's Diner-our favorite diner in the area.

2. The girls have been asking to share a room.  Can you believe with their own lovely rooms that they want to share?  So, we let them sleep together last night, which worked out remarkably well.  Grace got up at 7:20 and Lola slept til almost 10:30!  Rich and I were able to sleep in-after I got Grace settled in downstairs.  The sitter put them to bed in Grace's room.  Let's hope for another good night-and hope they're not begging to sleep together every night!  I'm sure I'm going to hear they want to sleep together every weekend now.  I think this will be used as a reward for good behavior!

3. Grace has been begging me to make those packaged in a tube crescent rolls.  I decided to make them from scratch.  Oh yum!  They turned out great even using 100% whole wheat white flour.  I made chocolate chip cookies from the flour also this week.  I didn't think they tasted that great.  Not too bad, but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!