Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Belly Laugh!

1.  I got my mom's obituary emailed to me today.  It hit me so hard to see it in print.  I was so happy to get to watch Modern Family tonight.  Oh, we laughed so hard!  Too bad it's the end of the season. 

2.  I did yoga today.  I'm really sore and have had a headache all day.  I've taken 6 Advil today.  Ugh.  Lola and I went to storytime and picked Grace up and went to SuperKids.  I had a delicious meal waiting in the crock pot.  Rich and I enjoyed pulled chicken bbq sandwiches.  Yum!  I also tried the canned marinated bean salad from Trader Joe's.  Yummy, too.

3.  Rich shared his Yankees story with his Dad tonight.  So, we just took a break from watching American Idol.  His story is that he went as a client and got to hear the general manager speak, had a huge buffet dinner, got his picture taken with the '09 World Series trophy and got to meet David Wells and Bucky Dent.  He told Bucky that I used to watch because of him!  Bucky said that was what he brought to baseball-young girls started watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!