Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sore Today

1.  That exercise class left me very sore today.  Unfortunately, now there will be a bunch of days til I'm back at the gym.  Today I was the sitter for my babysitting swap with a friend.  The kids played beautifully while I actually got some things done.  Then we went to Bertucci's for lunch.  I love how they give the kids dough to play with as well as crayons and coloring menu.  I raced back to meet Grace off the bus early because of conferences.  Then we did a make up class at The Little Gym.  I lazed around the rest of the afternoon and evening.  Rich just ran out to Five Guys Burgers and Fries to get some dinner.  It's after 9 and I'll be eating French fries for dinner.  What a way to start the weekend!  He's celebrating a low cholesterol number.

2.  At lunch my friend brought up the idea of me starting an AD/HD blog.  She suggested even having Grace write some of it from her perspective.  This is exactly what I've been thinking about doing.  I think I would do it anonymously so I can be very candid.

3.  The weekend is full of soccer, swimming and yoga.  We have a free day on Sunday and it looks like it's going to be really nice.  We'll probably hit the beach!  I've already used my Compo Beach sticker once.  I want to see if I can get my $220 worth this year.  I don't think I did last year.  However, if I didn't have the sticker I wouldn't go because it costs around $20 to get in on weekdays and $40 on weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!