Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

To the Dump, to the Dump, to the Dump, Dump, Dump!

1.  That title is to be sang to the "Lone Ranger" theme.  Anyone remember that show?!  I took both girls with me to the dump today.  They were both really good about helping to sort all the recyclables.  I feel like taking our trash to the dump teaches all of us to use our resources more wisely and to recycle what we can.  Also, it just takes me back to dump runs with my dad when I was a kid.  Aww!

2.  Lola has had a cold this week.  I kept her home most of the day to just rest so we can go away for the weekend.  I skipped my workout, which was a bummer.  Grace got home early from school for a teacher in-service day.  She had a rough night last night and went into school late.  I can't wait to get this insomnia problem solved!  Praying for a good night tonight!  Too bad she's still awake at 11:22 pm!

3.  We had a sitter and went to Greenwich for dinner.  We ate at Asiana.  Frankly, I didn't love the dumplings, summer rolls or salad I had.  Rich liked both his rolls.  We then drove around Greenwich ogling large homes and ended up in NY.  We then drove back downtown Greenwich and walked around.  Of course, we ended up in the cute little crepes place called Meli-Melo.  Yum!  Tomorrow we're off to soccer and then off to Old Sturbridge Village for an overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!