Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Friend

1.  I'm delighted to say that I've met a new friend!  She and I met for coffee today and we had a really nice conversation.  It was fun to talk to someone so real!  This set the mood for a good day! 

2.  Next I headed to the gym for yoga.  I'm still amazed at how difficult this is and how it's going to take me a long time to get it right.  I then got a shower and left my hair to dry naturally.  I haven't done this in a long time and now remember why.  I look like a poodle tonight!

3.  I got two doses of reality tonight.  AI with Lee and Crystal.  I think it's going to be Crystal after her stellar performances tonight.  I watched the Bachelor last season and then had to tune in to see Ali become the Bachelorette.  Why, oh why, do I get sucked in to these stupid shows?  I'll tell you why!  Life is draining and stressful and it's a way to escape for a short time.  Thankfully I have a DVR so I can zip through the commercials and other stuff I don't want to see and can watch it in much less time.  How's that for rationalization?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!