Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Waffle Iron Burn

1.  Lola wanted my homemade waffles for breakfast.  She enjoys helping me make them.  I stepped to the sink and then looked at her.  She had a very odd expression on her face and I immediately knew she was burned.  I asked her and was so panicked myself that that's when she started to cry.  Poor baby!  I've been putting Neosporin on it all day and will continue to do so.  Tonight she explained how it happened and told me it was her hand's fault.

2.  Later we went for brunch with friends at The Bear and Grill.  They have a coupon for BOGO free buffet!  We had used the coupon before and found it to be very good.  We had another good meal today.  We then went to the beach armed with chairs, two towels and sand toys.  Luckily I had thought to bring jackets for myself and the girls.  Brrr!  When the sun was behind the clouds and the wind was blowing, it was cold.  We saw friends there that we chatted with and then when they left we packed up, too.  Two days down on our beach pass=$60.  I just might get our money's worth this year!

3.  This weekend has been all about panicking about something or other.  The big panic is over how I've been taking care of our brand new marine batteries for the Airstream.  Basically, I've dropped the ball and now hope our handyman can help me pick it up and run with it.  I'm so hoping that I haven't killed the very expensive batteries and we'll be able to use them.  We're camping for Memorial Day weekend.  He is just back from vacation and will be here on Tuesday morning.  I'm feeling better all ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!