Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Over 500 Hits!

1.  Thanks to you folks reading this blog!  I don't think about what I'm going to write and then just sit down and dash off three things for the day.  I'm hoping once I have two kids in school next year I can really take off with something.  I keep thinking about what I'll do with all the free time.  I've been mandated to start a filing system.  I have to go through the art cabinet.  I have to go through all the toys in the basement; all the books in boxes...so much to do and really so little time.

2.  Grace had two sleepless nights in a row.  I'm praying she (and I) get sleep tonight.  I'm not very productive when I don't get much sleep.  I've been so worried about her that once I'm awake I barely sleep the rest of the night.  I'm seeing a new doctor this week in my quest for answers.

3.  Lola had a very busy day with The Little Gym, playground and swim class.  Grace was too tired to swim.  She's missed two weeks in a row.  Part of the problem is that she complains about the pool being too cold.  Rich is at the Yankee game tonight and I had two very tired little girls to deal with-should say three as I'm pooped, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!