Trying to be a "streamin" mama instead of a screaming mama!







Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hope

1.  I feel a real sense of hope tonight after meeting with Grace and her new doctor.  It was a good experience for her and I feel like we have someone that has "our back."  Ahhh.

2.  After the doctor appointment I took advantage of having a sitter and went out to dinner with a friend.  It's so nice to have a friend who tells it like it is.  Ahh.  I'm feeling much better today than yesterday, as you can tell!

3.  I spent a good portion of the morning getting the Airstream cleaned up.  I packed up the car with the cushions and bedding and drove it out back to load up.  Rich is out of town and it's a lot for me to get done, but will get done by the time we hit the road.  I'm sorry that I've missed most of my workouts this week, but wouldn't have had time to do the packing otherwise.  Or, wouldn't have had time to take advantage of the killer Boden sale!  I finally ordered after loving their catalog for so long.  They offered me 25% off plus free shipping and returns.  I ordered a bunch for me and some for the kids.  I have very little in my closet and need some new stuff.  Packing for the weekend was tough as I don't even have t-shirts!  Grace is asleep and I'm hoping for another good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to join the discussion!